DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Radio Broadcasting Global Market Report 2020-30: COVID-19 Impact and Recovery” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
This report provides the strategists, marketers and senior management with the critical information they need to assess the global radio broadcasting market as it emerges from the Covid 19 shut down.
The global radio broadcasting market is expected to decline from $115.7 billion in 2019 to $110.8 billion in 2020 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of -4.3%. The decline is mainly due to economic slowdown across countries owing to the COVID-19 outbreak and the measures to contain it. The market is then expected to recover and grow at a CAGR of 5% from 2021 and reach $126.2 billion in 2023.
Reasons to Purchase
- Gain a truly global perspective with the most comprehensive report available on this market covering 50+ geographies.
- Understand how the market is being affected by the coronavirus and how it is likely to emerge and grow as the impact of the virus abates.
- Create regional and country strategies on the basis of local data and analysis.
- Identify growth segments for investment.
- Outperform competitors using forecast data and the drivers and trends shaping the market.
- Understand customers based on the latest market research findings.
- Benchmark performance against key competitors.
- Utilize the relationships between key data sets for superior strategizing.
- Suitable for supporting your internal and external presentations with reliable high quality data and analysis
- Report will be updated with the latest data and delivered to you within 3 working days of order.
The report covers market characteristics, size and growth, segmentation, regional and country breakdowns, competitive landscape, market shares, trends and strategies for this market. It traces the market’s historic and forecast market growth by geography. It places the market within the context of the wider radio broadcasting market, and compares it with other markets.
Western Europe was the largest region in the global radio broadcasting market, accounting for 50% of the market in 2019. North America was the second largest region accounting for 28% of the global radio broadcasting market. Africa was the smallest region in the global radio broadcasting market.
Radio stations have been digitalized and are moving towards an online channel to avoid crackly signals and disturbances from ruining a show. Major players in the market have discarded towers and transmitters and are sending content over the internet. Digitization has also brought down costs as less manpower is required to operate.
The radio broadcasting market consists of revenues generated from sales of radio programs and air time to advertisers, and from donations and subsidies, earned by entities (organizations, sole traders and partnerships) that operate broadcast studios and facilities for over-the-air or satellite delivery of radio programs, which may include entertainment, news, talk shows, business data, or religious services.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Report Structure
3. Radio Broadcasting Market Characteristics
3.1. Market Definition
3.2. Key Segmentations
4. Radio Broadcasting Market Product Analysis
4.1. Leading Products/ Services
4.2. Key Features and Differentiators
4.3. Development Products
5. Radio Broadcasting Market Supply Chain
5.1. Supply Chain
5.3. End Customers
6. Radio Broadcasting Market Customer Information
6.1. Customer Preferences
6.2. End Use Market Size and Growth
7. Radio Broadcasting Market Trends And Strategies
8. Radio Broadcasting Market Size And Growth
8.1. Market Size
8.2. Historic Market Growth, Value ($ Billion)
8.2.1. Drivers Of The Market
8.2.2. Restraints On The Market
8.3. Forecast Market Growth, Value ($ Billion)
8.3.1. Drivers Of The Market
8.3.2. Restraints On The Market
9. Radio Broadcasting Market Regional Analysis
9.1. Global Radio Broadcasting Market, 2019, By Region, Value ($ Billion)
9.2. Global Radio Broadcasting Market, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, Historic And Forecast, By Region
9.3. Global Radio Broadcasting Market, Growth And Market Share Comparison, By Region
10. Radio Broadcasting Market Segmentation
10.1. Global Radio Broadcasting Market, Segmentation By Type, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
10.2. Global Radio Broadcasting Market, Segmentation By Broadcaster Type, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
10.3. Global Radio Broadcasting Market, Segmentation By Type, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
10.4. Global Radio Broadcasting Market, Segmentation By Frequency Bands, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
11. Radio Broadcasting Market Metrics
11.1. Radio Broadcasting Market Size, Percentage Of GDP, 2015-2023, Global
11.2. Per Capita Average Radio Broadcasting Market Expenditure, 2015-2023, Global
- Cumulus Media
- Walt Disney
- Sirius XM Radio Inc
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/31k9g3
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900